|You may request notification for CALL FOR PAPERS ON LAMS AND LEARNING DESIGN.|
CALL FOR PAPERS ON LAMS AND LEARNING DESIGN
By: Chris Alexander
|11/12/08 02:43 AM||
[ Forward ]
SPECIAL ISSUE ON LAMS AND LEARNING DESIGN
CALL FOR PAPERS
Teaching English with Technology
Deadline for submission MARCH 1st 2009
The Journal of Teaching English with Technology (TEwT), IATEFL Poland Computer Special Interest Group invites you to submit articles for a special edition on LAMS and Learning Design.The Journal is interested in all theoretical and practical articles (in any subject area) that help to draw light on some of the key threads in current LAMS and Learning Design literature. The Journal will also consider republication of articles or revised versions of articles that have appeared in past LAMS conferences. As the Journal’s special issue principally aims to offer a venue for the facilitation of academic discussion on LAMS/Learning Design, an open access approach will be adopted: authors of articles will be able to freely post their articles on other Internet sites if they so wish.
The Journal is particularly interested in:
(1) pinpointing ‘in which circumstances’ (or to what degree) filling-an-empty-shell generic template could be advantageous for users authoring LAMS sequences and/or describing ‘in which circumstances’ such an approach may be problematic;
(2) what constitutes good practice and whether/how good practice can be used as a pragmatic technique for exploring the feasibility of generic LAMS sequence designs;
(3) the role a supportive environment plays in facilitating effectual institutional use;
(4) new and future developments in LAMS;
(5) constructive practical feedback from LAMS users that may lead to the improvement of current LAMS features/functions and/or the development of new LAMS features/functions.
Articles should be between approximately 2500 and 5000 words with an abstract of up to 100 words, give precise references to the works in APA format.
PLEASE SEND YOUR COMPLETED ARTICLES TO BOTH ACTING EDITORS:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SUBMISSION OF PAPERS, CONTACT
Posted by Chris Alexander
Back to Articles and Presentations about LAMS