Forum Articles and Presentations about LAMS: TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTED LEARNING DATABASE (TSLDB)

You may request notification for TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTED LEARNING DATABASE (TSLDB).
Search: 

1: TECHNOLOGY SUPPORTED LEARNING DATABASE (TSLDB)
04/10/08 08:56 PM
[ Forward ]
We are working on a Carrick funded project at ECU seeking to explore factors that influence tertiary teachers' uptake and reuse of technology-based teaching activities. As part of the project we have created an online database to support this quest.

We have used focus groups and teacher input to design and develop an accessible online system that can be used to explore (and to share) teaching activities/learning designs. The Technology-supported learning database (TSLDB) contains descriptions of effective learning designs that use technology to support learning.

http://aragorn.scca.ecu.edu.au/tsldb/

At this phase in the project we are now seeking to add more learning designs so we can then work with university teachers to see what they feel such a system offers them and to what extent (and under what conditions) it could foster sharing and reuse.

I am writing to see if you (or any of your colleagues) would be interested adding a description of one (or more) of your technology-supported learning activities into the TSLDB to share with others. If you are interested you can use the link above to do this or send a URL or electronic copy of your activity to us to enter for you.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries. You can contact myself or the Project Manager Ms Deanna Heal at d.heal@ecu.edu.au. we would be very interested to hear from you and to answer any questions you may have, or to take any advice you may care to offer.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
Kind regards
Ron Oliver
--

Professor Ron Oliver
Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning)
Edith Cowan University,
100 Joondalup Drive, Joondalup, 6027. Western Australia.
Phone: 08 6304 2313 International +618 6304 2313
Fax 08 6304 2881 International +618 6304 2881
e-mail: r.oliver@ecu.edu.au
Home page: http://elrond.scam.ecu.edu.au/oliver

CRICOS Institution Provider Code 00279B

Deanna Heal
Project Manager, TSLDB
Edith Cowan University
Perth, Australia
Phone: (+618) 9301 4181
Mobile: (+618) 0439 984470
Email: d.heal@ecu.edu.au