Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Integrating LAMS into home-brewed application?

Search: 

21: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Integrating LAMS into home-brewed application?
In response to 20 05/15/08 05:01 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
LAMS itself should have been working in IE. We consider IE one of our supportd browsers, so we do test it regularly in IE. I test it occasionally in IE7 and haven't encountered any issues.

Firefox is probably the best tested (and tuned for) browser, as that is what most of the development team use day to day but some of our other staff use IE regularly so I'm sure they would tell us in a hurry if the "next" in IE was broken.

But (and it is a big but) we don't run with our windows inserted in another frame, so it may be something to do with IE and how it handles frames. Did you have a look at the changes Anthony made for 2.1 to see if they would work any better?

It could also be something to do with the settings in IE - occasionally I get tripped up when I've turned on some security setting in IE and something that seems completely unrelated to me stops working.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum