Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems integrating Moodle 1.83 and LAMS 2.04 on Windows 2003No b

Search: 

10: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems integrating Moodle 1.83 and LAMS 2.04 on Windows 2003No b
In response to 9 12/18/07 02:05 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Well, no other sensible ideas.

I assume both Moodle and LAMS are on the same box?

Are you referring them as "localhost", via an IP address, via a name? If it is localhost, is localhost defined in the hosts file (I can't remember if Windows 2003 might need localhost defined or not).

This sounds like a silly question, because if you are referring to LAMS and Moodle using localhost, and localhost wasn't defined, then Moodle wouldn't be getting through to LAMS at all. But I'm clutching at straws here.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

11: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: problems integrating Moodle 1.83 and LAMS 2.04 on Windows 2003No b
In response to 10 12/18/07 05:27 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Try checking your browser's cookie policy - the HTTP 400 error might indicate that IE is rejecting third party cookies. You can override this by going to Tools menu -> Options, Privacy tab, Advanced button, and enable acceptance of third party cookies.

Of course this is for IE, by default Firefox doesn't block 3rd party cookies I think...

Posted by Jun-Dir Liew

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS