Forum Problems Installing LAMS: Re: Now I've broken it!!!

Search: 

2: Re: Now I've broken it!!!
In response to 1 03/25/07 06:35 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Well, if you try 2.0.2 you will get some other bug fixes. The main ones relate to other languages though - you won't see them if running from Moodle and only using English.

I'm not sure which autosend system you are referring to, so I don't have a copy of the error messages. Could you try it again and post it here.

Could it just be something in the name of a course? Do you have any course names or sequence names that have non-Roman characters in it, or are all numbers, or something else that might be a bit non-standard.

Now, I'm NOT saying you can't have non-English sequence names and courses. But I'm wondering if there are any "funny" characters or sequences that could be confusing the system. We know we have a problem displaying Korean characters in the directory structure, so there may be other problems *we need to fix* here. And if it is just an odd named sequence or course that might be fixable from the LAMS side without a full install.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

3: Re: Re: Now I've broken it!!!
In response to 2 03/25/07 08:44 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Have discovered I was using 2.0.2 so thats not something I can fix ...... no foreign languages are used. I have jusr been trying to load some sample sequences from the community site, so that I could see it all working. I'll go to your first post on this issue and have a look at the tables, and work from there

Posted by graham hughes

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Problems Installing LAMS