Forum LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum: Re: Re: Re: Re: LAMS 2.0 and Moodle Integration Beta Release

Search: 

9: Re: Re: Re: Re: LAMS 2.0 and Moodle Integration Beta Release
In response to 8 01/08/07 06:07 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Anders,

If you have created one sequence and started a lesson multiple times, I'm not sure why you have ended up with so many copies in your own folder. I'll have to think about that one.

Thanks for the zip. I've read through the error report document and I'll try to address each issue separately.

The easiest is the problem you found with the LAMS/Moodle Demo website, and the error message you got when you selected the "I want a red one!" resource on the "Choose a mobile phone" lesson.

The error was:

javax.servlet.ServletException: UUID value is missing. Expected format /download?uuid&version=preferDownload= (version number optional) or /download/

This is actually a problem with the old LAMS 1.0.2 importer.

This sequence/design was imported from the old version of LAMS (LAMS 1.0.2) and the old export is unable to export any files attached to a resource. When the design was imported into LAMS 2.0, the importer should have gone through the design and removed the problematic entries as suggested by the warning given by the import program. But I suspect someone was in a hurry and forgot to check for problems.

The LAMS 2.0 export does attach the files so this wouldn't be a problem if the original design had been created in LAMS 2.0.

So for now, you can ignore this error. I've put up a note on  this lesson on the demo site so that other people don't get caught by the same problem.

Fiona

Posted by Fiona Malikoff

Reply to first post on this page
Back to LAMS for Tech-Heads - General Forum