Forum K - 12 Schools Forum: Integration with MS Sharepoint 2007

You may request notification for Integration with MS Sharepoint 2007.
Search: 

1: Integration with MS Sharepoint 2007
06/14/07 02:43 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
I'm seeking to gauge interest in an integration project, similar to that done with Moodle, so that LAMS2 can be used from within Sharepoint.

My gut feeling is that many schools are going down the Sharepoint pathway (perhaps more than use Moodle) and such an integration would give us greater choice and improved functionality.

To get Microsoft involved (and hopefully get them to provide some funding) we have to show a need in the K-12 sector.

So, if you think this is a worthwhile project let us know....in my view, the more LAMS out there the better.

Posted by graham hughes

2: Re: Integration with MS Sharepoint 2007
In response to 1 06/14/07 10:30 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Graham,

Thanks for posting this. Over the past year or so I've heard from quite a few schools in Australia and the UK that would be interested in LAMS/Microsoft Sharepoint integration, so it would be great to see it happen if we can find a way to support the work.

James

Posted by James Dalziel

3: Re: Integration with MS Sharepoint 2007
In response to 1 02/10/08 05:39 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Graham,

This week we are starting a new integration, this time with Sharepoint! :-)

We'll be working with Microsoft in the next couple of weeks to get the integration happening and then once that's ready we'll be distributing it freely.

So stay tuned for further developments.

Thanks,

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

4: Re: Re: Integration with MS Sharepoint 2007
In response to 3 02/18/08 02:59 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
This is great news ...it means I'll get a chance to get back into LAMS. I look forward to it.

Thanks

Posted by graham hughes

Reply to first post on this page
Back to K - 12 Schools Forum