Forum Educational Support: Author view in my sequences uploaded

You may request notification for Author view in my sequences uploaded.
Search: 

1: Author view in my sequences uploaded
10/19/13 04:50 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hello
May i ask please, if there is somenthing wrong with my sequences uploaded in lamscommunity.org and i cannot see "preview" button or "Author view" ?

Thank you

Posted by Panagiotis Karageorgos

2: Re: Author view in my sequences uploaded
In response to 1 02/26/14 05:28 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Γεια σου Παναγιώτη έχω και εγώ το ίδιο πρόβλημα μπορείς να μου πεις σε παρακαλώ πως το έλυσες, αν το έλυσες ;

Posted by Leonidas Papathanasiou

3: Re: Author view in my sequences uploaded
In response to 1 02/26/14 07:57 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Panagiotis,

Sorry for the really late reply to your message. I didn't see it until now that your colleague has replied to you.

Usually once you upload a sequence into the LAMS Community, we check the content you have upload to ensure that is appropriate and once we do, we allow the preview option.

It takes about a few hours to do this, so just bare with us for a little bit while we do the checking.

Thanks for sharing sequences!

We are currently have well over 1750+ sequences in 7 different languages from all sorts of educational subjects!

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

4: Re: Re: Author view in my sequences uploaded
In response to 3 02/27/14 04:39 PM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Ernie,

It would be very convenient for us if you can add one field more for educational subject.

A subject filter like the language field in the top right of lams central window will help us to find all sequences in this subject from the selected language.

Thanks,

Spyros

Posted by Spyros Papadakis

5: Re: Re: Re: Author view in my sequences uploaded
In response to 4 03/13/14 11:51 AM
[ Reply | Forward ]
Hi Spyros,

Sorry for the delay.

Yes, it would be good to have a list of "subjects". But it would need to be a fairly big list as it can get very specific.

Does anyone know if there is a list of subjects we could use for this? Perhaps some librarians might help?

There's a really good search page for sequences powered by Google. It works quite alright.

But having a classification of sequence subjects would be best.

Thanks

Ernie

Posted by Ernie Ghiglione

Reply to first post on this page
Back to Educational Support